Sunday, December 4, 2011

sunday with santa

we have had a really nice weekend- one of the busier ones we've had in a while! Mainly because I have not been able to function until this week. Im am definitely seeing the light! I can stay up a little later and I can even eat dinner now! I usually have alot left over but at least Im eating something. Friday was my half day- which is always wonderful. I met some friends for lunch and came home and napped. It was so nice and quiet. We didnt do much Friday night but enjoyed a low key night. Saturday we ventured out to Christmas in Anchorage. Last year I had a booth but I had a little too much going on this year to prepare. Maybe next year. It was fun and even picked up a great little gift for Jeremy. He was a little nervous when I told him it came from a craft fair. But I thought it was great! Hannah didnt let us do as much shopping as we would have liked so we dropped her off and my mom and I went and grabbed lunch and made a target run. We have been so busy and Ive been so sick we both realized that was one of the first Saturdays in a LONG time that we have gotten to do that. It was nice! That night we met friends for dinner then the guys enjoyed some spirits at Brick House while Court and I splurged on water and a dessert. After all, between the two of us we are eating for four :) Sunday I had Courtney's baby shower- we cannot wait to meet sweet baby Pierce. During her shower Jeremy took Hannah over to their house to let Blake experience life with an almost two year old. Im surprised they even got to watch football and werent talked into "Mimi" (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse). That is her new obsession! She has never been too interested in tv but mimi is requested on a daily basis. Then we came home and dressed Hannah in her Christmas outfit and took her to see Santa. She was not having it! Didnt even want to get near him. I got a few pictures of her clinging to us and by the time we were going to get the good crying pics Santa went on a break. She ran around and played a little then we headed to dinner with my parents. My dad doesnt eat very much anymore so he rarely goes out to eat with us. So it was a really nice dinner. Hannah was so hungry she actually ate almost her entire meal, sat in the highchair like a big girl (thats another post- she hates the highchair these days. We've moved on to a booster seat at home) and she colored and was very well behaved for Hannah at a restaurant. It was a really nice ending to a nice weekend. Back to the grind tomorrow. The weekends just fly by and work just drags on :( Thats life I guess!! Here are a few pictures from our visit with Santa....sad to say it but I dont even have one picture of jolly ol' st nick!


I loved her outfit- she looked so cute :)

not so sure about sitting on Santa's lap!



she loved running around with the kids!

No comments: