Saturday, October 20, 2012

5 sweet years.

This weekend Jeremy and I celebrate 5 awesome years together. An amazing wedding, incredible honeymoon, 2 beautiful homes, 2 of the most amazing, beautiful children you could ever ask for and 5 years married to my best friend. I couldnt be more thankful for Jeremy as a husband and especially the father of our children. Im thankful for his patience, his sense of humor, the passion he has for his career, his work ethic, the love of his children, and putting up with me for the past 5 years! I look so forward to our future because I have such a supportive, kind, hardworking hubby.
Love you Babe- and thank you for everything you give our family!!
 October 20th 2007- a beautiful- 75 degree day!!
Negril, Jamaica- fabulous honeymoon! Wish we were going back :)


 Hannah & Owen on their birthdays- The absolute best days of our life!


First home we built- second home we remodeled. Brought Hannah home to one and Owen home to the other. So many memories!

No comments: