Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Gallrein Farm & our weekend!

I always write a weekend re-cap post & alot of times it doesn't get published. Too busy, don't have the energy- you get the picture! Friday I picked up Jeremy from the airport...he had been in Phoenix for work since Monday evening. Holy cow- how did I make it the entire week. Well with help of course! So thankful to my mom & friends who acted as "Hannah distractors" for the week! You know how your kids act better for everyone else! We missed him & were so glad to have him HOME! I hated being home alone- I had chairs wedged under doors & all kinds of lights on at night LOL!
Saturday he had to work almost all day so my mom & I made another trip out to Gallrein Farms with the kids. I really love that place. Closer than Hubers, quaint, clean, just perfect! Hannah loved it too. She loves petting/ feeding the animals & riding the ponies. Not a huge fan of picking pumpkins- would rather ride the tractor all day :)
Sunday we went to All About Kids open gym. Great place to wear kids out- that's where hannah was swinging on that bar. We will be back! Then drove to the airport for the second time that weekend to pick up Jeremy's suitcase which still had not made it to the airport. Thankfully our airport isn't far but it's just a pain! We enjoyed a relaxing weekend & I'm already ready for this weekend! We have the Fall Festival at Hannah & Owen's school then, family pictures on Saturday on our 5 year wedding anniversary :) I think that will be so fun to look back on how far we've come in 5 years! Then Halloween family dinner (my mother might love Halloween more than any other holiday! Her license plate says "Witchy 1" ha ha!) then Sunday we will have brunch with everyone & go out somewhere that night for our anniversary- maybe even a movie :) bring on Friday!!

This was from our first trip- she loved it!

Our second trip out there. First trip she wouldn't feed the goats!

Sweetest angel!

Her new obsession- making leaf pictures with all the leaves from the deck & glue of course!

She only liked feeding the "little ones" :)

No comments: