Monday, January 21, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday, beautiful girl!

At 1:48 pm on 1/20/10, our sweet, beautiful, little girl entered our world. She changed our world and continues to do so, every single day. She's got so much fire in her we know she has big things to do in this world. She's one of a kind and could not be more thankful God chose us to be her parents. We are the lucky ones. The past three years have taught me so much, and given me more joy than I even knew possible. We've learned what unconditional love means and how many sacrifices you make to be a parent but how worth it, it is. I couldnt be more proud of that girl. She never ceases to amaze me and keeps us laughing more than I ever thought possible. I love so many things about every stage but as she is entering 3, I absolutely LOVE carrying on conversations with her. I love that we can go to McDonalds for a date and sit there and talk like a mom and daughter. Now we usually talk about the monkey room, or Owen or what she wants for dinner but those moments are priceless.
Our first baby, our only daughter, you melt our hearts in so many ways. We dont know how we ever lived before you and dont know what we would do without you. You are God's gift to us and we couldnt be more thankful. You have such a kind, loving spirit but you have a wild streak as well. You definitely keep us on our toes! You are beautiful, inside & out. You're just the smartest, funniest girl I know!
Thank you for making the last three years absolutely incredible. Hannah- we love you more than you'll ever know. Im thankful I have a daughter like you! There are so many big things in store sweet girl, we are so thankful you will be right by our side through our BIG journey!
 

Last day of 2!


Took her to open gym on Saturday...future gymnast? Lol!

Birthday breakfast!


Birthday princess!

We asked her what kind of birthday party she wanted and she told me pink baseball party! So here is her pink baseball cake :) her real party is this weekend- and Jeremy will be home! Yay! I told her she was having 2 parties and she told me, "no, 5!"


Singing to the b-day girl!



Loved her new guitar!

Birthday pizza & more candles!

Can you believe this one!!! Wow! Incredible how much changes in one year!

Can't forget this little dude! He had fun celebrating too!



No comments: