Thursday, April 18, 2013

a little link up...

I see "Link Ups" on blogs alot and I never do them but I thought this would be fun...just something different! Holly and Jake are hilarious and part of my new blog followings. They ask questions and we answer...I might go back and do parts 1 & 2 also- just something fun!

1. I laughed so hard I cried when... my mom and I were out shopping and she ran into TJ Max to return something so I just waited for her in the car. When I saw her coming out I pulled up to pick her up. Well there was a similar white SUV in front of hers and she didnt look very hard but she thought that car was me and she opened this guys car door about to get in. I laughed so hard I could barely see straight. Could you imagine his face? LOL!

2. My high school... years were so much fun. Seriously- I have the best memories from high school. I have so many funny things I could write but no one else would think they were funny except for the girls I ran around with. Somehow we graduated with really good grades but I dont really know how ha ha! 
I was in AP physics (dont even ask me why or how!) But we used to take homework out of old physics books and erase the name and write ours on there. Didnt even matter what the homework was about. And we still made A's in that class. Im glad we wrote with pencils back then.
I slept in Humanities class every. single. day. I mean to my credit- it was one of my last classes, and he talked so slow and monotone. He asked me if my parents kept me up at night cause I could never stay awake.
I always had the most random jobs. One of my jobs was at Edy's ice cream in the mall and we would prank the other stores in the mall...like asking American Eagle if they had any more Eagle's for sale. 
Yep- see, not funny to you guys but I swear I would go back to high school in a minute!
 
3. It really pisses me off... when people dont use their turn signals. Gah, makes me so mad. Or when someone uses just enough toilet paper to leave 3 squares so that it leaves enough that they dont have to change the roll. Im not talking to my husband at all!

4. In ten years... I'll be FORTY. Say what? And Hannah will be 13, ok stop.
 
5. If I could erase one thing... it MIGHT be majoring in Sociology in college. Really, who majors in that? Maybe someone who had no idea what they wanted to do and it was easy.


6. In 1999...  I was 17 and probably worried about Y2K. Ok, I definitely wasnt.

7. Honestly...  I could eat out for every meal. Cooking and cleaning up afterwards is so overated. If I just had enough money and my kids could behave in public. And honestly I hate unloading the dishwasher and changing the trash bag. Weird, I know.
 
8. To me, Sushi... is gross and weird. Ok so I've never tried it but thats why, its gross and weird oh and I dont eat seafood. At all.
 
9. Someone really needs to invent... a receipt tracking system. Like a little key tag thing that keeps record of all your purchases from every store. Ive had to keep too many things just because I cant find the darn receipt. I mean we can deposit checks on our phones without going to a bank but Target cannot take back my $3.84 shirt that was on sale cause I cant find my receipt?!?
 
10. The one question I would ask God is...   why cancer exists.

 
11. Lindsay Lohan...is a total trainwreck. wow. 



Its almost Friday! We are ready for the weekend!

No comments: