Thursday, April 11, 2013

my first three days at home...

I've had my first three REAL days at home- just me and the kids. Ive learned a few things and also realized they might eat us out of house and home :)

I have LOVED not waking at 5:30 am and rushing out of the house. It feels so good to just wake up, turn some Mickey on, and drink {lots} of coffee

These kids might seriously eat us out of house and home. Owen is a HUGE eater. The kid eats anything I put in front of him. Which works out nicely because Hannah is so picky and usually wastes half her plate. Not anymore- Owen, the bottomless pit, will eat the rest!

Somehow we go through an insane amount of trash. I dont even know where it comes from.

The same cup of milk will get spilled more than once.

I will never get to finish my own bottle of water :)

Apparently- Hannah thinks naps are for the birds....Im working hard to make her stay on a nap schedule...selfishly, its an hour or so to myself.

Scratch that...Owen doesnt nap at the same time. I will get him on a schedule. I will get him on a schedule....well, maybe.

These two already have little fights. Owen seriously has a temper when Hannah takes something away from him. He wants everything she has. Its funny to watch both of them interact all day everyday. Hannah did meet a little 3 year old next door, so thats great too!

We LOVE when daddy gets home :)

I have been eating the healthiest I have in a while. There is no eating out with friends- so I am limited to eating things Hannah doesnt like so she doesnt eat my entire lunch :) The last two days were salads- and they were actually good.

I realize there might be days I wont get a shower until Jeremy gets home. And thats ok!

 Im also so lucky to have a husband who doesnt expect the house to be clean, dinner to be ready and on the table and everything else to be in order when he gets home. After all, he's lived with Hannah for the last three years....there isnt much you can get done :)

 I THINK I can do this!  Somedays wont be perfect. Somedays we wont learn a thing. Some days will be pj's all day. But at the end of the day, its what remember and how they feel thats important. And so far, so good.


PJ day!
she is so happy to have her daddy back

kid could paint her hands and feet all day.


checking her avacado seeds!

 new bike!

No comments: