Saturday, September 7, 2013

First Day of Preschool 9.4.13

Here we are starting another year of preschool...time flies. She was excited to go, a little sad when I left but day two was great. I know she loves the structure of school, she LOVES being around other kids and she has alot of fun. She goes three days a week, 9-12. I love picking her up and hearing about her day. She always talks about her "school friends"!

A little flashback...here she is on first day of preschool in the Monkey Room at Evergreen. That's when she sorta let me do her hair...now I cant even touch it! Standing in front of our Winged Foot house, I miss it SO much it could bring me to tears.
First day of Preschool in Las Vegas when we moved here in April.


 This was really the first day of school but I couldnt get my act together to make a sign since we had just gotten back from California. What's the difference right!?





No comments: