Tuesday, September 10, 2013

update in pictures

Here's  an update of what we've been up to- again, like my usual posts...in no particular order because I dont have time for all that rearranging!
blueberry pancakes for breakfast make quite a mess for a toddler!
we went to the discovery kids museum on Thursday and it was not crowded at all because school is back- and that was great!! The kids had fun!
SO big,  I cant stand it!
This is what most of our days are filled with :)
Hannah and Maddie sharing a snack under an umbrella? :)


My birthday was Sunday and Jeremy worked for almost 10 hours that day so we were able to squeeze in breakfast at the Hash House which is AMAZING and a famous place in Vegas. I think its been on the food network before- and its worth it!
I LOVE when she runs in our room in the mornings. They're so sweet when they first wake up, arent they?!
Just a little father/son convo over dinner!
Saturday we went bowling with the kids to do a little early bday celebration after Jeremy got off work. Hannah did really good carrying her ball and rolling it as hard as she could down the lane. It only got stuck once!
Im not sure the museum intended this to be used this way :)
Crazy, Happy Birthday mommy face!
LOVED getting this note from Hannah's school. She can be such a handful for us but Im thankful she is sweet and kind and thoughtful to teachers and other children in her class.
The water room all to ourselves!
I love this picture. They look like they are planning their next move!
Love this sleepy little guy!
So independent...we can barely feed him anymore. The "I do it" stage has begun!
My little grocery buddy!



Someone turned 16 months yesterday! How did this happen? 16 month post after his appt on friday.
These two just make my heart so happy!!

No comments: