Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Five

5 great things for Friday....

1) Jeremy is back to a pretty normal schedule....Hallelujah! We're all happy about this one! And he is off all weekend- yes!

2) We have some great new neighbors who we really like and the mom is my age and we get along great! We see lots of driveway sitting while the kids play (they have 4!) and cookouts and hopefully some mom nights out!

3) I am loving ELF products. I think ELF is genius because its so cheap so people just buy it to try it. If a product is over like $10 (yes Im cheap) then Im going to wait for a review. But eyelid primer for $1? Sure! Bronzer for $3, yes! My new favorite is their High Definition powder. It just sets your makeup perfectly and gives a nice finished look. I cant really explain it but Im loving it! Just $6!


4)  Weekend plans! Tonight we have a movie in the park and the weather here is really feeling great! I think it was 90 yesterday but it felt awesome. We spend alot of time outside so this has been a bonus! Tomorrow we are cooking out with the neighbors and might just get a babysitter so we can sneak away for a movie on sunday! If you havent seen We're the Millers, do it! Its hilarious. I liked it so much I want to go back with Jeremy...oh and movie theater popcorn doesnt hurt :)


5) I have friends having babies left and right! Gives me baby fever!! Not bad enough to have another though lol! But I sure wish I was there to meet these babies! Its been making me reminisce on both our babies and I just LOVED that newborn stage. Sure its SO hard and so tiring but the next thing you know they are sleeping through the night and what you would give to just have that sweet newborn sleeping on your chest. But..I like to think long term...ya know, 2 teenagers, 2 cars, 2 college tuitions...things like that. But you never know...Jeremy is laughing at me right now!! Ha ha!
 Dug through the archives for these. OMG I miss these babies!!

And a few pictures from our week...
 Hannah was at school, I was trying to sew something and Owen was playing with Hannah's stuff...its almost like he knew :)
 LOVE this.
 Thumbs up for corn on the cob!
Kid LOVES it!




No comments: