Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Flashback!

I LOVE looking back through old pictures, especially holidays. I love seeing how much the kids change. Its bittersweet because there are SO many moments where I do not want them to get bigger. And then there are times where I cant wait for them to be able to get themselves a cup of milk without spilling or when they are able to buckle themselves in the car but once those days get here, Ill wish we were back to the toddler days. The circle of life I guess!
Anyways...I thought I'd post pictures of the kids from the past Halloweens and compare- they sure do make my heart melt!

Halloween 2013
Hannah- 3.5 Owen- 17 months



LOVE these adorable children.

Halloween 2012
Hannah 2.5  Owen 5 months

 Gosh, He was bald!
 Halloween 2011
Hannah 21 months
 One of my favorite costumes!

Halloween 2010
Hannah 9 months




Happy Halloween to everyone!

No comments: