Wednesday, March 26, 2014

and finally catching up again!

Ok, so Ill follow pictures in this post again...besides watching Frozen on repeat Im going to need pictures to remind me what we have been up to!

 Before we got Frozen we were watching Home Alone on repeat...can you tell what their favorite part is?!?!
 GAH!! Love his cheese face. He is saying SO many more things these days. Im glad because I wasnt quite sure he'd ever talk! He says, bubbles, truck, popcorn, apples, football (his FAVORITE word), Hannah, banana, mama, dada, keys, cheese, animals & animal sounds and more Im forgetting. He's getting alot more vocal :)
 Just found him hanging out in daddys hat!
 Beautiful night at Town Square. We had to make a night out of taking my computer to the Apple store since its like 30 minutes away. So we played, shopped and had dinner. Which is much more difficult these days with a child who hates the highchair!
 These two....they are the most loving set of siblings but man can they fight like cats and dogs! They fight over this horse, alot!
 My Auntie Carol came to visit 2 weekends ago and we had a great time catching up! Im so glad we had the time with her. We just hung out, relaxed, walked, took her to Red Rock and Jeremys course. It was wonderful!!!
 The MOPS group had an outing at CiCi's pizza for make your own pizzas and a tour. Im grateful for this group and some of the outings we've been on!

 Weather has been great lately, it was 80 yesterday and I got some sun!
 Lunch a couple weekends ago..its a good thing theyre cute!

 Jeremy does have an amazing course!

 She put Owen to "bed" and made sure they both had puppies to cuddle :)
 Such a beautiful girl. And she LOVES playing mommy to her babies!



 She can be so loving and helpful to him!
 She told me she wants to be a teacher when she grows up and asked if Granmommy could teach her. So sweet. She reads ALOT to her babies. I LOVE watching her play.
 He was in time out...doesnt it look like it?!

 Fixing his car. Already playing with tools and loves anything with a ball! He will be in sports in no time!

Hannah's home alone face!


So this weekend I fly to California for Megans baby shower and then Tuesday we leave for the beach. Im SO excited. It might be warmer here but Im not worried about that. Im just looking forward to some much needed rest and relaxation with family!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jeremy's course is so gorgeous - he has a lot to be proud of!

Send the kids to visit me, I have two real dogs they can snuggle :)

I'm so excited to hear Owen talking more! I'm sure he'll have lots of funny things to say.

I wish I was at the beach with you guys this week! Can't wait to play house with Hannah in July!!

Enjoy your week of relaxation at the beach!!