Tuesday, March 4, 2014

catching up!

I havent blogged in forever it seems like and I need to play catch up! To b honest its really because this computer isnt fixed and looking at this screen drives me crazy! Anyways, this post will be completely out of order but Ill just follow along with the way the pictures upload :)
 This poor little guy was so sick for about 2 weeks. He started with a stomach bug and threw up a couple times and once we thought it was over he would randomly throw up in the morning. At one point he was SO dehydrated and lethargic we took him into the doctor and they did a urin test on him. He didnt go for 5 hours. But he did bounce back and showed me he was ready to take on the world every day at 5:30 am :)
 He IS so irresistible!
 Hannah started a gymnastics class in February. She really did like it! I didnt love the teacher so we will be looking for a new place but this was a good way to test the waters. She didnt love dance class so I think she needs something more physical! Not surprised one bit!
 Hannahs Valentine Day party for school was held at the Kids museum. We just love that place and Im so thankful we have a place like that. We have a membership so I take the kids alot!
 My mom came to visit and we made another trip to the museum. They have so many different things for the kids they are pretty content! Owen was still a little under tne weather but he is much better now. We had a great time with my mom. We just relaxed, took walks, played with the kids, did some hobby lobby & home goods shopping and really just enjoyed the low key time with her. It of course is so hard to see her leave but in less than a month we will be meeting them at the beach!!
 This past weekend we went to a local farmers market & just enjoyed the beautiful day!
 Hannahs tags for her Valentines bags. They didnt want candy so we did bubbles and those big balloons!
 She is just the best. She may be strong willed and determined but I couldnt even love her anymore. She truly has the kindest heart. She tells me all day long, Mommy, I love you. Mommy, youre pretty. Sweetheart!
 And this one! I took one bite of his banana and he cried for 20 minutes. Ill never make that mistake again!!
 Fun little park at the Farmers Market!
 Valentine Bags! Lots of kids in her class
 New favorite thing....getting in the pantry and closing the door behind him. He has always loved hiding in cabinets and cupboards! Not surprised!
 Date night while my mom was here :)

 Our new favorite thing to do is go to ice hockey games. Jeremy gets tickets through work thankfully and we go pretty much every weekend they are here! I never thought I would like ice hockey but the games are fun and the kids are always really good. Owen doesnt take his eyes off the game. He loves it! Just one of those things Ill look back on and remember the special times we had while we lived here.
 Jeremy's Valentines Card we made him :) I will say, the candy isnt even gone yet but I need to just throw it away!
 She LOVES flipping! Definitely need to get her back in gymnastics.
 Fun at the ice hockey game!
 Sweet babes before church. When we picked Hannah up from her class the teacher told us what a sweet and kind little girl she was. Made my heart SO happy. Makes me feel like we're doing something right! ha!
Its rare we get a picture together but Im trying to be in more pictures!

Ok so thats basically what we've had going on! I also joined a MOPS (mothers of preschoolers program) and it will be great for all of us. Hannah & Owen get to play with other kids and I get about 2.5 hours with adults. We have breakfast, listen to speakers, sometimes do crafts. Just a great way to unwind and drink my coffee without worrying who is going to spill it :)

Next weekend my Auntie Carol is coming so we are excited to show her Vegas! Then I go to California for a weekend getaway for Megans baby shower. NO KIDS! This will be the first time EVER that Ive left the kids and done something by myself! But two days later we leave for the beach- just me and the kids so that will make up for it :) Im really nervous about flying that far to South Carolina just me and the kids (I mean one flight is 6.5 hours total flying time! ouch!) but I can do it! Im definitely not as scared as I once was! We cannot wait for the beach trip. Then not long after that Owen turns TWO! How on earth did that happen!?!?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Miss you guys so much! Hopefully Alex and I can come visit soon and you and Jeremy can have date night every night :)