Friday, March 21, 2014

Hannah Age 4 Interview

When Hannah was almost 3 I asked her questions as a fun little interview- you can read those answers HERE. Then a little after she turned three I asked her the same questions to see if there was much difference, those answers are HERE. So now that she is 4 I wanted to do the same. Hoping to do this every year to see the way things change! This girl has changed so much since turning 4, It has to be one of my favorite ages :) I am beyond thankful for this time I get with her. Random park trips in the middle of the afternoon, painting toenails, braiding hair, telling funny stories. SO beyond grateful for a beautiful, loving, hilarious daughter.

What is your full name: Hannah Elizabeth Adkins
How old are you: 4
What is your favorite color: Blue and Purple and brown and black
What are your favorite toys: she said it was her Horsey and "that's all!" (My Grammy got her this little horse that she rides on and she's had it for almost 2 years but she is OBSESSED with it now. She drags this poor horse everywhere!
What is your favorite fruit: strawberries and blueberries
What is your favorite tv show: Frozen (Disney Movie- and I actually kinda love it too!)
What is your favorite animal: A horse (of course!)
What is your favorite book: Lotties New Beach Towel
Who is your best friend: Maddie (our Las Vegas next door neighbor who is also 4!)
 What is your favorite drink: Lemonade- although shes only had lemonade like once!
 What is your favorite thing to do outside: play with Maddie and ride bikes
 What is your favorite thing to take to bed: Mommy (ahhh my heart melted!)
 What do you want to be when you grow up: A Teacher (LOVE it. Thats what I wanted to be when I was little. She reads non stop to pretend students and loves playing school and doing homework. She is totally ME! Except all her funny made up, elaborate stories are definitely her Aunt Lindsay!)
What is your favorite meal for dinner: Mac n Cheese
 What is your favorite number: 6
What is your favorite song: Let it Go, Frozen
 Who is your favorite teacher at your Las Vegas Preschool: Miss Christine
What is your favorite thing to do in the Busy Bee Room: Play dogs with the other kids. (Im pretty sure they crawl around acting like dogs!)

So funny to see how her answers change. I love her heart and everything about this strong willed, determined little girl!!

I have alot more to catch up on and my computer is FINALLY going to get fixed so I'll be without for a couple days then Ill be ready to update!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! for your computer getting fixed. We've missed you!

Hannah may be the only person on earth whose favorite color is brown! Our favorite song is Let it Go, too. It can be heard around our apartment daily :)

Love and miss her so much!!

Kim Adkins Kinsey said...

LOVE her! Cant wait to see you all!!!