Tuesday, November 4, 2014

BUSY weekend!

Its no secret I enjoy staying busy :) I like getting the kids out of the house and being on the go. It keeps me sane and the kids happy. When they sit at home for too long, we all pay for it ha ha. The weekend before Halloween I was determined to squeeze in all of the harvest festivals we could. We were going to wear these costumes out!!
 Our first adventure was in our neighborhood. They put on a GREAT trick or treat event at the Promenade. SO many vendors, fun things for the kids to do, it was a blast! And it was the first time in the costumes for the kids, I LOVED LOVED their costumes this year. I have nothing against Elsa but I really wanted Hannah to be something more original. And Dorothy and the Lion just melted my heart!


 Totally normal!

 These two make my heart swell. EVERY single morning I go get Owen out of his bed, he doesnt even take a breath before he says "Hannah?" He cannot wait to see her. I am so thankful for such loving siblings (well, for now!)

 I mean, seriously!!
After the trick or treating we grabbed dinner and went to a local high school football game. Our babysitter Paige in in the color guard so we thought it would be fun to go see her. It was homecoming so that kept the kids entertained!

That next morning was Hannahs last baseball game. I was sad to see it end. I wont miss the 8 am Saturday games but it was a blast. We got to know some really great people and watching Hannah play was the highlight of my week! I know why parents get obsessed with their kids sports! Glad she loved it.

 Owen was the honorary player. They gave him a medal :)

After the game we had to get ready for one of her teammates birthday party. It was at the trampoline place so we figured Owen could skip his nap and wear himself out! They had a blast!!



 Gah!! He is so delicious.
We brought Maddy with us, she's our extra daughter sometimes!
 After the party we came home and got ready for Hannah's trunk or treat at school. It was a nice event, as if we needed more candy though!!


Sunday we relaxed and got some things done around the house. We had tickets for the Springs Preserve Haunted Harvest. I really wanted to go this year, even knowing how insane that place gets. They put on awesome events but they are always PACKED! Thankfully its not too expensive so even if we needed to get out of there it wouldnt be a waste. The kids had fun and Im thankful they are still pretty well behaved to accept the fact that no, I will not be waiting an HOUR to pet goats. :)))
 He was OVER pictures!


 With the witch for Granmommy!


Super dad!


We also made pumpkin bars for Jeremy's guys at work and my sweet baby Owen CRASHED in my lap in bed on Saturday night. His little squishy face makes me want 10 kids. Then they wake up and fight and cry about food and the list goes on and two seem pretty good :))

FOREVER thankful for these two amazing kids :)

No comments: