Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Halloween 2014!

Things have been busy, a good busy. All good stuff so I won't complain. I won't even complain that its getting cold in Vegas (sorry KY!) I feel guilty telling anyone at home that its getting cold here, but as Jeremy always said and I would laugh, its a different kind of cold. But no, its not in the teens and we don't have snow!
I loved the kids costumes this year. I hope they match forever. Ha ha well not forever, but as long as possible :)

 I mean, it took sweat and tears to get into this costume and then after wearing it for 5 events she's finally comfortable in it. We use it as dress up now!




 LOVED how cute they were!


 angel!




 She had alot of fun on Halloween. Thankful they are still at the ages where we dont have to trick or treat for hours. They actually enjoy handing out candy more.

 Excited?!
 He had a blast. Gah, this little boy!!


 ha ha, does he have the right or wrong idea here?!
Beauty!!

Oh and how on earth have I forgotten to mention Owen and the paci?!? So I can only hope potty training actually goes this easy (I know it won't!) but its a thought. So we went to California for Labor Day weekend. Owen slept with me and I noticed at night he wasnt really sucking on his paci, just kind of chewing on it and falling asleep without it. He had actually bit a hole in it but kept using it and never said anything about it. Well when we got back a couple nights later we couldnt find the paci. You know, the ONE and only paci, no back ups. It was somewhere in the mess of a playroom and we didnt have the energy to look for it. So we attempted sleep without it. He did great. So the next day, no paci during nap, he did great. From that day forward we are paci FREE and he has NEVER even said the word.
Now that is a far cry from breaking Hannah of a paci at 3.5 ha ha. I was so proud of him, I still cant believe it!! But I wont lie, there are some moments I wouldnt mind having it back :)


No comments: