Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Hannah is off on her big adventure!

 My mom flew from Vegas to San Francisco for a fun girls trip so we spent those last few days before she came back to get Hannah doing some fun things!

A trip to the library!


 More pool time, obviously!


 Jeremy has been working like crazy for his big tournament which includes 12 hour days and weekends so when he got off on Saturday at 8 am BEFORE the kids got up, we went to grab breakfast and ran some errands. Here is Hannah being Jane, we call her Calamity Jane. She pretty much falls, runs into things, drops everything and spills everything. She was having a total Jane moment!



For the 4th of July we just hung out at home and took the kids to see Inside Out. Hannah was dying to see it! Owen did pretty good, until about half way through and he was done with the popcorn, he looked at me and said, I wanna go home. Im like uh not right now kid! We have awesome views of the strip (and the whole city really) from our master bedroom windows so we watched fireworks all over the city from our bedroom. We did a few sparklers and called it a night!

Sunday morning before her flight I was trying to wear her out!

 These two are so funny. So close, so physical, fight so much, and love so much more.


We have been trying to keep it quiet that Hannah was leaving for 3 weeks. Owen is not taking the news well. I knew Id miss her like crazy but he REALLY cant stand being without her. We went to get her a new suitcase for her trip and we grabbed it and started to walk away and he started crying asking why we werent getting his. I knew it was going to be a LONG three weeks!

She drew him a picture, she was really worried about him.

We met my mom at the airport and they were off! Hannah was so excited.

The first day without Hannah was so weird. There was no fighting, I got to watch tv before bed, but it was so quiet, too quiet. I felt like half of myself was gone. I swear I looked at flights all day to figure out how we could get there ha ha. We already miss her alot. But Im going to let her enjoy her special vacation and work on some projects, enjoy getting to sleep in my own bed and spend some quality time with Owen. Hannah is being very well taken care of and I know she's having more fun! She is on day two of Camp Hi Ho and she's riding ponies, water games, playing with puppies and kittens, and pretty much doing whatever she wants!


No comments: