Friday, July 24, 2015

More Owen Adventures!

We leave for our two week trip to the beach tomorrow and we can't wait! Actually, Im ready for Owen to stop asking when our airplane is going to be ready...he started asking the first Monday Hannah was gone!

We're wrapping up our only child stint, I will say, it was so easy I didnt even know what to do with myself! So I painted, and painted and painted. Im all painted out. BUT I LOVE how it all turned out. I got alot done, we spent some quality time with Owen, we were able to rest most afternoons, and we ate out more than usual because Owen is pretty darn good at restaurants and doesn't eat anything so it was like Jeremy and I were going on dates again ha ha

 We have to wear rainboots to the mailbox
 And we tortured him with another haircut!

 love him!
 We took Owen golfing at his request, I actually had alot of fun too, and Owen was happy!


 my favorite guys!

 Thats about what my swing looks like!




 We took Owen to Jeremy's shop so he could look at the "back hote" as he calls it, its adorable. But even though he is smiling he was SO nervous. Jeremy got the keys and started it and Owen was not happy about that.

 The kid is OBSESSED with trucks. He knows most of the names of them and tells me what they are. I took him to several parks and we had to bring trucks and he would just sit in the dirt and play trucks. Im like, we can do this at home kid!

And to his request, we took him to Chuck E Cheese. He saw a commercial for it (Thank you Disney Channel) so we just went and got $10 worth of coins and let him play. However, he didnt even need coins. He just ran around and pretended to play everything. Now I know where I can take him for free ha ha

We are grabbing dinner tonight and going to play golf again and then we head out tomorrow! Looking forward to two great weeks in Seabrook!!

No comments: