Thursday, July 2, 2015

Summer Fun!

Im just playing catch up, mainly because we've been relaxing, doing projects, sleeping in (well, kind of, the kids have been sleeping past 7....amazing!) and just enjoying summer days. HOT summer days I might add. Like 20 something consecutive days over 105...just hot!

Here's a few pictures to catch up. My mom was just here for two weeks and we had a great time! Lots of pool time, playing, projects and painting. I won't be sad if I never see a paint brush again....but I wont get away with that! Two weeks sounds like a long time but it goes by fast and we never get all the things done that we think we will!

 Spiderman undies and rain boots...adorable. Have I talked about how awesome this kid has done with potty training? He just picked up on it so quickly!! SO proud of him. And little boys in tiny undies....cuter than diapers :) And I DO NOT miss buying boxes of diapers or changing them!

 Pool days...we spend alot of time here and I LOVE it.

 At least he puts them back on after he goes potty....well sometimes. What is it about boys wanting to be naked all the time?!
 BEAUTY

 Crazy kid!



 Yes, seriously, she was "cold" at the pool. It was like 108.
 So many Elsa fashion shows!
 The kids are both in swim lessons and have only had 6 lessons but I can proudly say Hannah can swim! I really didnt think after only 6 lessons she'd be swimming comfortably but she has done amazing. I am so proud of her. I still have her wear her life jacket when the pool is crowded or when she wants to swim to the waterfall because she still has alot to learn and needs to get stronger but she has done great! Owen is doing well too, mostly just blowing bubbles and treading water :)


 LOVE his morning bed head.
 Slip n Slide birthday party!

 Girls day getting our nails done before she leaves me for 3 weeks! Im not sure Im ready for that!

 Had lunch with daddy at work. The kids couldnt wait to ride in the golf cart!

Hard to believe its July!! And harder to believe next month she starts Kindergarten...talk about not ready!

No comments: