Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Life with Owen!

Life with just Owen is definitely different! He is definitely easy and so low key. Just give him trucks and dirt, and he rarely even asks for food. We usually just share lunch and he goes on his way! We've been playing and reading and enjoying our one on one time together but we definitely miss the crazy that Hannah brings!

Last week we signed Owen up for Vacation Bible School so it was each night from 6-8. We couldnt find any programs that took children as young as three so I was glad when we found this. I wanted him to do a little program before he starts school and he did great. ALL the little ladies loved him. They would always say, Owen is so sweet, he is the cutest, gosh he is so adorable. So I was glad to hear all that. And not that he was a trouble maker :) So this left Jeremy and I with 2 hours each night last week for some time to ourself and because we are signed up for a co-ed softball team, we went to the batting cages! Whew, I needed some practice! We even met with our team and had softball practice, I think its going to be fun!



 Im onto another project! Ive painted 6 rooms, 3 vanities and the kitchen cabinets. Im working on Hannahs room now and Im kind of over it. Her room was bright purple so it needs two coats of primer and paint. Its getting old! I will start posting before and after pics soon.

 Owen has finally stopped asking when we are going to the beach but when I got my suitcase out, he hopped right in! Then filled it with his trucks. Everyday he makes a pile of trucks and says, we take all these to the beach?
 This is heaven for Owen. Once we get done with a few more indoor projects we will work on Owen's little sand pit!
 bathroom painting. Im impressed Ive painted so much!
 Celebrating Shark Week in shark clothes!

 Third trip to Lowes in three consecutive days. And we still need to go back...

 Cant keep clothes on this kid!

 I love his little beachy surfer boy hair :)

 World's Okayest Team had our first game on Saturday. We won one and lost one. Every Saturday we play a double header against the same team. As nervous as I was, I played right and left field and managed not to strike out :) Im glad we are doing it, Im excited for Hannah to watch us play when we get back from the beach.

 He was telling me stories about monsters in his room during our lunch date :)

 These two got to face time and you wouldve thought they were in the same room! They were causing enough trouble 1800 miles away. They both lit up when they saw eachother. It was the sweetest. They must have said I love you and I miss you 20 times. It was adorable!

 He does tell me he misses her everyday.

 These were his batman moves!



No comments: