Tuesday, June 7, 2016

It's a.....

 BOY!!! We've actually kind of known since my 12 week ultrasound but I couldnt fully commit until we knew for sure. Even though I did buy a few boy things :)) How can you resist! We had gone in for the NT scan and the lady told us (without asking if we wanted to know!) that she was about 80% sure it was a boy! We are VERY excited! Hannah says its great because then it will just be me and her for girls days! Daddy, Owen and the baby will have to do boring man things ha ha
 Owen pretty much knew since he's been at my appointments but we never really told Hannah. So after my anatomy scan where they confirmed its definitely a boy, we wanted to do something cute to surprise her. So Owen and I picked up a cupcake with blue frosting, and it just happened they had a smidge of blue frosting left from a previous order.

 Getting Owen to keep the secret of the cupcake color was probably the hardest part ha ha

 She goes, "Oh its a boy. I wanted a girl." It didnt sound very enthusiastic but she is excited.

 Cant wait to watch this big sister in action!

No comments: