Tuesday, June 7, 2016

She's the best.

This girl....she is something else. She is absolutely beautiful (yes, Im biased) but there are days I just stare at her gorgeous face. She is funny, FULL of life, smart, works hard, determined, strong willed, extremely intense, but wildly playful, but most of all, she is an amazing person at heart. And it's not just us who know that, her school family saw it too.

A couple weeks ago her teacher told me at carpool that Hannah was chosen as the "Outstanding Student of Character of the YEAR" from her class. I just was shocked!! I mean, not that she could do it but I just was So proud in that moment. I dont even think I responded to her teacher I just smiled, shook my head and cried!! There are those moments in parenting you feel like you're failing. Nothing goes right, days are hard, the kids fight, you lose your temper. And then you realize in moments like those that you aren't completely screwing up your kids!

She is an amazing friend to the kids in her class, she follows the rules better than the teacher ha ha (no really, she is such a rule follower she probably has corrected the teacher) and she was awarded with a great honor.
 Because she was chosen she got to go to lunch with the school administrators to Mimi's Cafe. She was SO excited. I was so excited I didnt have to pack a lunch lol


 Since she was the only one from her class she didnt really know the other kids but she was excited anyways.
This is a great group of kids right here! So proud of you Hannah. I hope you always have outstanding character!

No comments: