Monday, June 20, 2016

My little Graduate!

She did it! She rocked Kindergarten and had an amazing year. I am SO proud of this girl, how hard she worked, all that she learned, she entered elementary school and still came out a sweet girl ha ha. I cant believe we are onto first grade. Kindergarten still sounds little, but first grade?! Im not ready!

Graduation day was fun and special!

 I mean look at this BEAUTY. That hair, smile, she rocks those glasses. I just love her.






 Can't really see her getting her diploma but it was sweet. Then she wondered why the paper was blank ha ha

 Honor Roll...again! The first quarter she got the Outstanding Character award, then honor roll for the next 3 quarters. She's awesome.


 We had a great year with Ms. Martinez!


She had some sweet little friends.

Sending your child to school comes with some worry and fear no matter the grade. I hope we are teaching her everything she needs to be strong and independent when we aren't there with her. So proud of you Hannah, you are amazing!

No comments: