Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Jeremy's Going to Have...

A total DADDY'S GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it!! I think I am still in SHOCK! It's a GIRL!!!!! I instantly cried, my mom cried, I think Jeremy turned white as a ghost...then I laughed at the thought of Jeremy having a little girl....I can't get this smile off my face!!!
Everyone is completely healthy....and those ultrasound images are amazing! We saw lungs, heart chambers, toes, bones, lips...just amazing. I think every pregnant woman doesn't completely relax until- well of course when they actually see the baby, but just hearing the ultrasound tech tell us everything was great...was reassurance enough!
I even cried when she froze the picture of HER precious face on the screen. Its just the most amazing thing I have ever seen.
Jeremy is just waiting for the PINK bomb to explode in this house...but he is smitten already. I just can't believe he is having a girl. For those of you who really know Jeremy, he is a total mans man....football, golf, sports, injuries, trucks...and his heart will now be melted by this precious PINK peanut!
I am off for the rest of this BEAUTIFUL day and I am going to enjoy every minute of it. Hopefully I won't buy too many things :)

2 comments:

Kim said...

I AM GOING TO HAVE A NIECE!!!!! I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! Jeremy will love the little girl and she is GOING TO BE SPOILED ROTTEN! He is a big bear way down inside...... HAHA Jeremy CONGRATS to both of you.

Kim

The Templeton's said...

I am just SO excited for you all! Ann Mason has Tex wrapped around her little finger already! There is nothing like having a baby and especially a daughter! I am coming by in the next week or so to add to the "pink bomb"! I can't wait! We are so happy for you guys!