Wednesday, November 25, 2009

31 Weeks- Hannah Update!

Well...we sure do have a healthy chunker in there, she already weighs 4 pounds 4 ounces at 31.5 weeks!! I couldn't believe it when she said how much she weighed! We had a growth ultrasound and biophysical profile done yesterday and everything looks great. Hannah is in the 63% and I could even see her chubby cheeks this time! The ultrasound tech got a picture of her face (nose and mouth) and she really does look chubby :) Everything is measuring great and she passed all her "tests" for the biophysical. Basically they give the baby a certain amount of time to give a swift jab, practice swallow, breathe, and they check the fluid. She checked out and passed! The ultrasound lady said she even could see HAIR! What!?! You mean, she might have some hair for some bows :) Of course, I have no idea how they see what they see on those screens, so if she says hair, I believe her!
Our ultrasound kickstarted my vacation and it was so nice to feel like a stay at home mom (a girl can dream!) I ran alot of errands, took my little brother captive so he would have to go with me, oh and had total pregnancy brain and locked my keys in my car (things like that are happening ALOT!). I am so excited for Thanksgiving Day- it always consists of TONS of food (and if you know my mom we always have about 3 appetizers, a huge dinner, and delicious desserts!) I love spending Thanksgiving day with everyone- lots of relaxing, the guys watch football, we always watch Elf to kick start the holidays- its tradition, we usually find a couple funny You Tube's to make us laugh hysterically and just enjoying having everyone together. I have a MILLION things to be thankful for this year, I hope everyone has an AMAZING Thanksgiving and Eats way too much!
(Here is a pic of me at 31.5 weeks- Before Thanksgiving Dinner- Im a little afraid of how I will look after!)

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love the picture!!!! You look great-mom.