Monday, November 23, 2009

Busy!

We had such a busy weekend, I think I am just exhausted!! I can’t wait for a nice long relaxing week to catch up on some sleep and rest! Saturday we had our first Childbirth class, then we headed to Babies R Us to buy our stroller and car seat which was a gift from my sweet, sweet Nana! I had my mind set on the travel system by Graco, which had my favorite pattern. But after being convinced that the Chicco system is safer…I figured safety over looks was better! I had a 20% off coupon which was so helpful that I was able to get the little Baby Snugli too! That way Jeremy can pack his little Hannah around! After that we headed to the U of L game- came home and Jeremy had a reception to go to at his course and I just did not have the energy to get ready to go. So I met my mom and my sister for dinner and there was a big surprise for me- Alex came home too! I was so excited to see his face! We had such a fun dinner catching up, so glad I get to see them both again this week for Thanksgiving! Sunday we had an early Thanksgiving dinner with friends, which was a great start to the week! I am off work starting Tuesday until next Monday- SO excited for a break! We have an ultrasound tomorrow that will kick start my vacation. No better way!

No comments: