Monday, November 30, 2009

Thankful

I can’t even begin to describe how thankful I am for my amazing family, a great Thanksgiving and a wonderful 6 day vacation spent with my favorite people. I miss Alex and Lindsay, because they both live in Lexington, but when they come home it makes our time together that much sweeter. We had such a fun Thanksgiving break with the whole family; it was filled with lots of food and lots of laughs!! From our crazy game of Catch Phrase, hilarious You Tube videos, to bowling and Bw3’s (yes, I beat Jeremy in both games of Bowling!!) it was a great time! I sure paid for bowling the next day…I don’t think I have moved that much in 8 months (ok- pathetic I know!!) but I was SOOO sore! And we had to drive to Lexington the next day to help my sister with a washer, dryer and mattresses- luckily I had an excuse to get out of carrying things!
Black Friday was a little crazy….Walmart was just CRAZY!! But we had a lot of fun. We dragged Lindsay along and she hung in there with us! The longest line we had….believe it or not- Starbucks! How sad is that!?! I got some Christmas shopping done but definitely have more to do!
I’ve reached 32 weeks- 8 months!! I can’t believe how fast it has gone from 18 weeks! It’s been a lot of fun but Im ready to see this precious face and meet our little girl! (A little too early to be ready, I know!)
We are still waiting on our dressers to come in- which we really need because we have stuff all over her floor! We have a baby shower in Owensboro this weekend, which I am really looking forward to! We haven’t been there in a while so we can’t wait to see everyone.
I hope everyone has a great week and is decorating for Christmas!

No comments: