Friday, February 5, 2010

2 weeks old! (ok, so Im a little late!)

Im a little late on this one, but Wednesday Hannah was two weeks old! Where did the past 2 weeks go? They have already gone so fast! She is pretty much the same as she was a week ago but is much more alert and staying awake for a couple more hours in the day...or um...night. The past 3 nights have been a bit challenging but I know we are all just working on figuring out a routine. She is a great baby and Jeremy and I just love to laugh at her little faces. We love her sleep smiles and her crazy little bird mouth faces. She is the best little thing to cuddle up to on a cold day and has the softest neck I could just kiss all day long! I am really enjoying being home with her and learning more about her each day.
Hannah and I have had a big week- we were able to get out some and I loved feeling like a stay at home mom :) I met my friend Emily for lunch on Monday and the waitress asked how many months old my baby was....yep- she looks like a 3 month old! Ha!
At her check up on Wednesday she weighed 9.9 which is great, because I was sure she would be pushing 10 pounds based on how much she loves to eat! The doctor said she looked great and we will go back in 2 weeks for her one month check up.
Enjoy the pictures! I think she looks alot different than when she was born but I think her weight has shifted (not so much in her cheeks anymore!) Although some of my work friends came over yesterday to meet her and they said her cheeks definitely look bigger in pictures!

In the hospital after she was born!
2 weeks later...doing what she does best!


This one is random but I absolutely love this picture Jeremy took of Ruby. Maybe its the new camera or just a neat picture but I loved it. Can you tell Ruby doesnt like the new arrangement :)

No comments: