Saturday, February 13, 2010

7 years

7 years ago today Jeremy and I had our very first date...he picked me up from the dorms at Western, had a dozen white roses and we went to The Brickyard for dinner....so romantic :) Followed by a classic party at the Delt house afterwards...ha ha! 7 years ago we started something that has grown from friendship to love, and from a couple to a family. I couldnt be happier where we are at in our lives right now. We have been SO blessed with such a beautiful, healthy daughter and we have such an amazing relationship and marriage. I couldnt ask for a better husband...there is no one out there that could be more patient with me and put up with me like he does. Not only is he the best husband but he has become the most amazing father. I always knew he would be a great dad, but he has far exceeded my expectations :) He is incredible and probably changes more diapers in the middle of the night than any dad I know! I fell in love with Jeremy all over again in that delivery room and I love him more every day. Happy Valentines Day and Anniversay Jeremy! Here's to MANY more years together!

We had our very first date night since Hannah was born- my mom babysat while we went to dinner on Saturday. I think she would have paid us to watch her :) It was nice getting out and enjoying a nice dinner but we found ourselves lost in "Hannah conversation" most of the night! We left my mom with one job- to keep Hannah awake-and she failed. Of course, that is the hardest task!
Before we headed out for dinner!

When we got back...Hannah in a milk coma!


We also got to see Lindsay and Alex for a little Valentines Lunch before they headed back to Lexington...we love when they come to town!

Aunt Lindsay and Hannah
Hannah in her Valentines Ladybug outfit (I realize its doesnt have one heart on it but it is red!) I got the most adorable ladybug clip from a friend and when I saw Ladybug pants at Gap, I couldnt resist!!

I am looking forward to this week- my mom is on winter break and we have all kinds of things planned! Hannah and I will have lots of play dates this week!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bought that little blue shirt from baby gap for our baby. Well, I bought the dress version. I love it!