Tuesday, February 9, 2010

hannahs first BIG snow!

Hannah had her first big snow on Tuesday! We got around 7 inches Jeremy says, and the snow keeps falling! Lucky for me, I didnt have any where to be and we got our very own snow day! Even Ruby was able to run and play in the snow (but had to come back in the house after she popped the ball of the little boy next door! Not surprising!) Jeremy decided to make Hannah her first snowman and we bundled her up and took her out to see it!


Hannahs first snowman!

All ready for the snow! Slept right through it all! (She reminds me of the brother on "Christmas Story")

The snow on our back deck...it keeps falling! Even my mom got a snow day, which NEVER happens!

This one is from Super Bowl- Hannah and Dad watching the game!
Before Courtney's birthday dinner on Saturday night. Of course I had to dress her in a cute polka dot dress, big bow and tights!


3 comments:

Bethan Flynn said...

love them all!!! Looks like a snow day well spent!!!

The Templeton's said...

I swear she gets cuter with each day! Love her outfits, you guys look like naturals! Hope things are going well can't wait to meet her!

Caroline Mosey said...

"I can't put my arms down!"