Tuesday, February 23, 2010

check up!

Hannah had her one month doctors appointment on Monday and...are you ready...she weighs 10 pounds 15 oz! That is exactly what I guessed! I couldnt believe she was so big....actually I could- this girl doesnt sleep through a meal! She was 21.5 inches long and her head grew 1/2 an inch. The doctor said she looks great! She is so much more alert now (when she is awake) and loves staring at things...basically anything on the wall or a ceiling fan. I love locking eyes with her-she is really starting to recognize things and people. We are still working on a routine (ok- what routine?) and I am just SO glad I still have about 7 more weeks to try to create one. My mom and I are still throwing around the idea of a California trip...It just makes me a nervous wreck! I know exactly how people feel when they see a newborn get on a plane! Thank goodness my mom would be with me- she has incredible patience! It would be so worth it to get to San Diego so my Grammy and Bumpah can meet their first Great Grandchild! I can only imagine all the stuff we will need...we fill up my car just going over to my parents house for dinner! Its amazing how much stuff those little people need :)
Here she is in her bouncy (wrapped up in a blanket because she is just in a diaper!) We had to take her clothes off to get her to wake up to eat!! Next trick...a bath!

Her faces are so funny! She is probably tired of the flash!



No comments: