Tuesday, April 27, 2010

turn your blog into a photo book!!

I came across the BEST website today! (well 2, but ill get to the second one in a minute). I love blogging...more for myself but also for anyone out there who is listening :) I love recording things that are going on in our lives- its such a GREAT space to record thoughts, feelings, and my favorite- pictures! I think scrapbooks are beautiful and creative- but I have no patience for them. none. I tried digital scrapbooking once, loved it, but couldnt find a printing house to print what I had created. So...in talking with a friend today she told me about BLURB. (www.blurb.com) Maybe you have heard of it, but its PERFECT! It literally uploads your whole blog and puts it into a photo book. It took seconds to upload every single blog entry I have made. Incredible!! It uploads everything I have written and all the pictures for that particular post. I can edit what I want and change fonts, colors, etc. then it gets printed into a photo book for me. I think hard back- 40-80 pages is around $35. What a DEAL!! I cant wait for Hannah to one day read this blog but what if its not here, or we have moved onto some other type of technology and blogs are of the past. Now I can record the whole thing. Genius! Im in heaven!
The second site I found for anyone out there who LOVES headbands for little girls or has a baby shower gift to buy- its called www.girlscrochetedheadbands.com I bought 17 (yep- 17!) headbands last night online. They are the 1.5 inch wide crocheted headbands. I clip bows and flowers into them. My total: $12!!!!!!!! That included shipping. Each headband was 4o cents!! Every color you could want! They also have all kinds of flowers to clip onto the headband for around $1-$2!! I was heaven then too!!
I hope you all find BLURB and the headband website just as fantastic as I have!!

No comments: