Saturday, August 7, 2010

play date!

Allyson & Crystal- two girls I lived with in college- both had baby girls within the last year and we had our first play date with all our girls together! It was so much fun! Crystal has Mya who is 10 months- Allyson has Reagan who is an itty bitty 7 weeks! Then there is my girl- who is biggest of all at 6.5 months. Ive never seen Hannah around too many children that are older than her and it was SO funny! She is- hands down- going to be my WILD CHILD! This girl is non-stop to begin with but she was so interested in Mya and playing with her. She even grabbed for her and her hair several times :) I have a feeling Im going to get alot of calls from Daycare!
Take 1
and take 2!
sweet girls!

and here is my wild child trying to escape in the morning! We are ready to lower the crib :)
this is why it is so hard to leave this face in the morning- she is always SO happy!!

No comments: