Tuesday, August 31, 2010

SPLURGE!

I am SOOOO excited about my birthday present! I am splurging on something very exciting! Ive decided to purchase an embroidery machine!!

Its something Ive wanted for so long and I just decided I would put all my birthday money towards one. Ive read review after review and this one gets great reviews. Im hoping it’s as easy to use as all the reviews say because I have a lot of monogramming to do! Jeremy asked me if it was something I would use and I told him not to worry because his socks and boxers would be monogrammed too! HA!
I can’t wait to show you what I create! It’s a sewing/embroidery combo so maybe I can learn to sew too! Maybe one day I could do this on the side for people- I would love it! Can you tell I would love to do something I love :) All I need to do is start a monogramming/headband business! I think there are plenty of those out there though!
Wish me luck!

3 comments:

The Templeton's said...

I am SOOOO jealous! I want one SO bad... I will let you do the trial run and then teach me! haha That is so freaking awesome,can't wait to see the amazing things you create!

Bethan Flynn said...

OMG you know I am so jealous!!!!!!!! I cant wait to see the awesome stuff you make!!! JEALOUS!!!

Elizabeth and Jeremy said...

it arrived Thursday! there is a lot to learn but I figure once I really start monogramming it will just be repetition! I cant wait to start making so many things!!