Thursday, August 19, 2010

what a week!!

This week has been CRAZY! This poor little girl has been miserable since Saturday night! We had friends over Saturday and I swear as soon as Courtney walked in the door Hannah started drooling like Ruby waiting for a treat! It was just pooring out of her mouth. She seemed fine most of the night but then she woke up almost every hour that night. Sunday was bad- she was just crying out in pain and no one got any sleep! I am convinced its her poor teeth- and with all the screaming she has been doing I sure hope she is getting the entire set! It has been a LOOOONNNGGGG week to say the least. I stayed home with her Monday and took her to the doctor- no strep or ear infection. But the poor girl wont even eat anything! She barely eats fruit and cereal and will only take a bottle if she is starved! You can tell how much pain she is in. Daycare called me a couple times Tuesday and Wednesday so I took her back to the doctor on Wednesday. I just wanted someone to look in her mouth and make sure there weren’t any sores or anything else that could be bothering her. I know teething shouldn’t be this bad but we tried teething tables and orajel and if you even reach for her mouth and she swats your hand away. The doctor on Wednesday said it looked like an ear infection was coming on so he went ahead and gave us an antibiotic. She slept all night last night- thankfully!! We were running on fumes. I swear this week has been harder than any week she was a newborn. She slept more as a newborn!!
So I am ready for my half day and the weekend! We are just exhausted!


sweet girl!
first time in her jumpy!


such a miserable little girl- but still so beautiful & sweet!

No comments: