Monday, December 13, 2010

baby steps...

Someone took one WHOLE step last night!!! She has been stepping with one foot but then goes down to her knee. Last night she took a step with both feet. Im pretty sure I screamed and grabbed her and hugged her. This child is going to be so confused as to what screaming means. Ha!! Speaking of screaming she has been doing this thing lately where she goes, “AAHHHHH” as loud as she can. Then if you do it back to her she does it again, louder. Its hilarious. Apparently, little Liam and Hannah do that all day at daycare. I would love to be a fly on the wall!

She is a busy girl these days and I can hardly keep up! She only wants to open drawers, pick at the outlet covers, or play with doorstoppers. Nevermind all the toys and books she has. I cant even believe I am planning a first birthday party. When did this happen??? My baby is just too big. I watch the things she does and just watch in amazement as she has grown from this quiet sleeping baby to such a little wild woman! I am looking so forward to Christmas and watching her open presents….and by that I mean playing with wrapping paper and boxes!
I have been really bad about taking pictures lately, but I know I will have First Christmas Picture overload!! Then the next thing you know Amanda will be taking her ONE YEAR pictures!! Way TOOOO Fast!

2 comments:

{Amanda G} said...

And I can't wait! I wish it could happen every weekend. Don't be sad...we will take lots more! Promise?

Elizabeth and Jeremy said...

I WISH it could happen every weekend! How much fun would that be :) Of course we will take lots more! I couldnt imagine not having your beautiful photos!!!