Saturday, December 11, 2010

tradition

I love traditions. Love them. I also love starting new ones. There is no better time to start new traditions than as a new family. Sometimes traditions just start and you didnt even intend to make one. Friday we went to dinner and I thought it would be really neat if afterwards we went and picked out an angel tree person. So we were at Walmart and they actually do the Senior Angels. Which I think is very sweet. So we let Hannah pick- her wild little hand landed on Sanford. Sanford needed socks, a robe and a blanket for Christmas. Just breaks my heart that someone needs socks for Christmas. So we got everything Sanford needed and I plan to throw in a couple other surprises for him. I plan on doing this every year and letting each of our children pick an angel. I love giving gifts at Christmas but I never really need anything. Anything we need we are always able to get through the year. Its so much more important to give back. To help the people who are just asking for socks. We take our socks for granted.


Hannah deciding what she wanted to get Sanford

No comments: