Monday, December 20, 2010

One month....

And we will have a one year old. Im having a much harder time with this than I thought. I don’t want to lose my baby!! I know it just gets more fun, as it has since the day she was born-but I love the way my little baby looks on the changing table, I love how tiny she looks in her crib and I love her little chunky baby fat!
In one month we will move her from rear facing to forward facing and in one month she goes to the big kids room at daycare! A lot will change in a month- so much has changed in 11 months! I just look back on this past year and where we were this time last year. I was getting ready for maternity leave, buying Christmas presents for our little unborn Hannah, and making sure I had everything packed for the hospital. Which clearly wasn’t necessary as this child would have stayed in there forever! We have had an incredible year and I am so excited for the things to come. We have been so blessed with such a healthy child- I couldn’t ask for more.
At 11 months she is:
Wearing any size between 12 months and 24 months clothes!
Weighs around 24 pounds! She went to the Dr last week for double ear infections and this little girl isn’t missing a meal!
Size 3 diapers
Finally has 2 teeth!
Her new thing is pointing. She points at everything!
Eating most table food- although she isn’t interested sometimes. She still loves her baby food!
Taking Steps….walking is in our future!
The fastest crawler- she will be one place one minute and you turn around and she is gone!
Sleeping from about 6:30 or 7 to 7 the next morning.
Some funny things about her-
She loves everything she is not supposed to have! She LOVES pulling things off shelves, yanking cords, playing with door stoppers, opening and closing drawers. She is WILD!
If you set her in front of her toys she finds anything else to play with!
She loves to be turned around facing outward! This child will not face you in a shopping cart- she always spins around to see everyone else!
She LOVES big kids. If she sees older kids in a restaurant or store she stops and stares at them!
Daycare tells me she always waves Bye to the dads! Never to the moms! How funny is that!
Whenever you pick her up she kicks her legs like she is running! Once she starts walking she is going to go straight into a run!
Whenever she sees an empty bottle she goes crazy!! Even if she has already eaten!

She is just the funniest baby- she makes us smile and laugh so much everyday! We couldn’t be luckier and are so thankful for the last 11 months!

No comments: