Sunday, December 5, 2010

BIG weekend!

Whew! I need a day off to recover from this weekend! It was busy but great! Friday my mom and I worked really hard to get all the final details ready for my sale Saturday. We crashed at 1 am and were up at 6 am ready to head to Anchorage. That place was crazy! I had never been so I didnt know what to expect and it was crazy! There were people there with serious booths set up! But I will say overall for my very first one- it was a success! The booth got really crazy at times but that was good! I sold alot of headbands and paci clips and took lots of orders! Enough to keep me busy but not too many to overwhelm me. Im ready to get those orders done and focus on Christmas shopping! I am BEHIND! I usually have alot done by now but I have to play catch up. Im ready to finally get into the Christmas spirit! Saturday was a really long day. The sale was 9-3 and we were up and moving the whole time. I really really wish I had a chance to walk around and see the other booths because people were selling some great things! I could have done some Christmas shopping :)
Jeremy brought Hannah to the sale to visit- that was alot of fun! She attracted some customers :) and while she was there we noticed her SECOND tooth! Its only taken almost 11 months for two teeth. But that completely explains her lack of an appetite last week. She is making up for it now!
I have been really bad about taking pictures so far this December I havent even gotten my camera out! I made up for it today because we went and picked our first REAL Christmas tree as a family! We always had real trees growing up and I love that! Its something Ill always remember. I want Hannah to do the same. I remember how upset I was when my parents got a fake tree...I remember that day too....ha ha!
We drove out to LaGrange to pick up our tree- it was FREEZING so we didnt browse for long but we got a good one!


Helping us look for a good one!
Our first real tree as a family!
Freezing and ready to go!



Next we headed to my mom and dads neighborhood because they do the best thing- they bring Santa to them! No long mall lines (I am so grateful for that!) and we were able to get some great pictures of Hannah seeing Santa for the first time. I was very surprised at her reaction. She CRIED!!! I thought that would happen next year! She wanted out of his lap!! (warning- picture overload!)

Not so sure what to think....

HATES it!
Mrs Claus wasnt as bad- but she didnt take her eye off of Santa!

She heard Santa around the corner and was not about to crawl any further!
My mom tried getting her on Santa's lap again- she started crying as soon as she saw him! what a face!

I could just eat these cheeks up!



SO happy watching the big kids run around and play!
Im ready for BED!!! Goodnight!

No comments: