Sunday, June 12, 2011

date weekend!

we had such a nice weekend. I dont mean to write like its over- but it almost is. I find myself dreading Sunday nights because I know that we have to get back into our routine and then start the week all over again. Mondays are hard- and seem to last forever. Anyways- we did have a great weekend. Friday I went to visit one of my old college roommates in Lexington who just had a baby- she has Mya who is 20 months and Clara who is 3 weeks old. I LOVED holding a brand new baby again. And she was tiny. Like 7 pounds or something. A weight I never saw with Hannah :) She was precious. Hannah and Mya had fun playing and sharing lots of snacks. Saturday my mom wanted to keep Hannah all night so she could get her fill in before her foot surgery this week. So Jeremy worked Saturday morning, then when he got home we decided to have a lunch out as a family and make a pit stop at target for diapers- we were down to like 2! But in the middle of lunch our realtor called and said we had a showing request in like 2 hours! So needless to say we RUSHED through lunch and headed home to clean. I was excited about a showing but to be honest I dont ever expect anything to come out of them and really its just a way to get the house clean I suppose. We took Hannah to my parents house and then headed out for date night. It was SOOOO nice. It was a just what we needed. It was nice to sit through a quiet dinner and actually get to talk. We decided to go see the Hangover II- we had both been wanting to see it for a while. The first one was hilarious and this one did not disappoint. I know the story line was the exact same but I seriously laughed so hard the entire movie. I havent laughed that hard in a long time. We had a great time. We got to sleep in & go grocery shopping before we picked Hannah up. Grocery shopping with Hannah can be a challenge sometimes- she is in the "uh" "uh" "uh" phase right now. She points to everything and says "uh" like she wants it.
We went and picked her up- which I missed her like crazy- and to our surprise Alex came home for the day. I loved seeing him of course. We ended the weekend with some play time in the front yard and a few trips around the cul de sac in the wagon. I love nothing more than being all together with my sweet little family. Jeremy and Hannah complete me- they really do.






waiting on her daddy to come in...she is a daddys girl!

No comments: