Sunday, June 5, 2011

weekend!

we have had a really nice weekend- uneventful which is the way I like it! I love having nothing on our agenda and just getting to pick up and do whatever we want or need to do. We had friends over Saturday to cook out and put the girls in the pool- however our child is deathly afraid of the little inflatable blow up pools. She looked so darn cute in her new swimsuit- no way I could get a picture of her as she was clinging to me in fear that we would put her in the water. She wouldnt even get in with Emma. But they looked adorable! We did put Emma and Hannah in our little ottoman thing that we now use as toy storage and they had a big time in there. It kept them still and busy! They were too funny together! Sharing toys, food and paci's :)

reading books together!

They both had wild pool hair!

Sunday we were able to see my sister for a minute before she headed back to Lexington. We always love seeing her!
I really dont have too much else to report. We had a house showing this week- hoping that picks up a little bit! But I'll leave ya with some pictures of the girl that I cant get enough of!!


she loves buckles! in a grocery cart, high chair or a wagon, she whines until you give her the buckles to snap and unsnap! funny girl!

No comments: