Sunday, June 19, 2011

a little bit of everything!

My mom is doing really good. Still pretty groggy from the pain medicine but overall the surgery went as planned. Her leg is all wrapped up for now and Friday she will go in for a hard cast. She is being a good patient and following all our orders :) We had another patient in the house- my dad had been coughing for a few days and was really under the weather...so by Friday night he had spiked a very high fever. My sis took him to urgent care and it turns out he has pneumonia. I was so worried about both of them all night- my sister played nurse most of the weekend!

Fathers day was such a great day. We woke up to our favorite little face & decided to grab some breakfast. It was a pretty rainy morning- which felt like a good morning for a nap! Hannah napped for 2 hours- I wish I could say the same for us. I definitely cannot nap like I used to. I think I am always just waiting for her to wake up. We headed to my parents house for some lunch & fathers day fun...Hannah was on her best behavior so I attempted some more pictures. I think I got some good ones :) (I found these ADORABLE chairs- I love taking her picture in them. She is a little more still in them too!) We also visited my Grammy and Bumpah- they were so excited to see all of us kids. With my mom and dad both being patients themselves we had them stay behind. Hannah of course went straight in for the graham crackers :)

We had 2 house showings this weekend....one of the realtors had some further questions. I think that only gets my hopes up more! Oh well...at least our house is clean :)

Hannah is 17 months tomorrow. WOW! We of course love every minute (even the hard ones!). She keeps us on our toes and is hilarious! She is really starting to talk alot. She has all kinds of words she says. And if she doesnt have a word for it- she says the cutest little high pitched "uh". Almost everything is "uh". And she loves Elmos song. Loves it.

I hope everyone has a great week! I'm sure I'll have a longer post later- for now I have things to do as we get ready for another week.

Happy Fathers Day to all the amazing fathers out there. I'm so lucky to have the MOST amazing fathers in my life. I learned so much about being a parent from my dad and I am so blessed to have a husband who loves being a parent as much as I do. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Ill leave you with a few pictures!








and they let me take pictures of them :)


No comments: