Tuesday, June 7, 2011

weekDAY FUN!

we usually don't have much going on during the week- with a baby that goes to bed so early there isn't much we can do. Tonight was different and fun because we had some friends over and let the kids run wild! I think Hannah loved having kids over. I always wonder what she would be like with a sibling but now I know- she would be very entertained with an older sibling. So we just need to find a brother or sister for her that is about 4 years old!! :) Once again Hannah refused the pool- the water was freezing and it was hot so we just enjoyed each others company and pizza! The kids loved it too!
Poor Palmer was worried we would only have girl toys :)
I took some pics of all the kids- the bigger kids wouldn't sit still but I got some adorable pics of Belle- she is just so cute and smiles on cue! She doesn't move either!

Ann Mason and Palmer- so SWEET!!

of course my child has food all over her face :) I think she ate the entire time!



No comments: