Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Great Family Filled Weekend!

We had such a great FAMILY filled weekend! It was alot of fun and much needed! This weekend my sister-in-law got married and Jeremy and I were both in the wedding. We were honored to be apart of their big day! It went off without a hitch! We had a blast laughing and hanging out with Jeremys family all weekend. We headed back Sunday and CRASHED when we got home. H was a trooper and was awake during the entire reception! I couldn't believe it! She danced around a little bit but mostly enjoyed chasing the lights from the DJ on the floor. HA!

I love this picture of them! Its so sweet!

Monday we headed to my parents house for a cookout with all 13 of us! I LOVE LOVE being with all of my family. We are just getting bigger and I love every minute with them. Even ALEX made a visit home! I know he likes coming home but you would think we never get to see him. I seriously could hug that kid for like 10 minutes! He is so sweet and just so funny. We just laughed and ate and laughed and ate. We attempted to get Hannah in a little inflatable pool so we were all out there with cameras waiting for her to just love it but we stuck her feet in and it was SOOO cold that she hated it. So we put the pool in the sun and let it warm up but the poor girl was scared! She wouldnt go near the pool in fear that it was still freezing. I guess we will have to try again!

Im hoping we will make a lot of visits to my parents pool this summer- I think Hannah will love it! I am very excited to begin June. It is a calm month- hopefully filled with lots of house showings...I found another house I love. I dont know why I keep doing that to myself! But I plan on staying home alot and just letting Hannah play in the pool and in her wagon.

I hope everyone had a nice long weekend and remember the reason for such a beautiful holiday weekend!


this is how she felt after she felt how cold the water was!
eyeing the pool!
no way she was getting near that thing again! even her boyfriend matt tried!
my beautiful sis!


Hannah had many faces that day- this was just one of them! I have this new editing software and I love playing around with it. I just thought this looked so cute! she is sassy!

Hannah last Memorial Day- I cant believe how big she is now!

No comments: