Tuesday, November 13, 2012

6 sweet months

Seriously, where does the time go? 6 months have just flown past us. I feel like just yesterday we were wondering if he was a boy or girl then preparing for his arrival. Our hearts are so full and this sweet little boy literally takes my breath away sometimes. He's beyond sweet, calm, loveable, and so cuddly. Im so enjoying watching his personality develop. He's playful at times but reserved almost always. He takes it all in but will laugh and smile once you get him going. He's growing and learning and gets more fun every day! He is sitting up all by himself! yay! That is one of my favorite things about 6 months. You can just sit them up, put a whole bunch of toys in front of them and they are usually pretty happy. He LOVES his sister. He literally lights up when interacts with him. She's been reading to him alot lately and is SO good with him. She really is. I didnt realize when having two that one of my most favorite parts would be watching the two of them bond. Its been really great. Every morning we have the same routine- I have to put Owen in Hannah's bed with her. She rolls over- still tired, and puts her arm around him. I think its one of her favorite things too. Then I get her dressed and we move from the bed to the chair. She reads to him and sits as close as possible. The other morning in the car she said, Owen hold my hand. My heart melted. I LOVE picking them both up each day to get my hands on them. We've been so completely blessed with two of the sweetest children. And we are so thankful for that. Happy 6 months you sweet, sweet little boy. Here's to so many more months of growing, playing, cooing, smiling and laughing! Ive always said his smile literally glows and brightens up a room. They call him Mr. Smiley in the nursery :)

 He loves sitting up in the bath now and I love it too. 6 months is one of my favorite ages. I LOVE when they sit up. So many new things to explore!

No comments: