Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday, Monday.

So hard to come back to reality today. 5:20 came way too early!! I got used to sleeping til 7:30 & waking up and not having to rush out if the house!! We spent alot of time in our pj's hangin around the house. Owen had his 6 month check up today- poor baby has 2 ear infections again!! I know he is miserable. Breaks my heart. The dr said we could go ahead & start working on tubes so I'm super excited about that!
We introduced Hannah to her Elf this weekend. We did a scavenger hunt to find him which was alot of fun. And she named him- Joey! We have no clue where that came from but Joey it is! She really likes her Elf- so much that he had to go with us to school today. Whatever keeps her happy!!

Reading to Joey!

Jeremy is having the most fun finding new spots for him each day!

I got to have a dinner date with my two favorite men on Friday. Hannah spent the night at my parents house so we had a nice little date!

Putting up the Christmas tree! We are ready to celebrate! Total mom fail- hannah found a pile of Christmas presents. So needless to sat- they are no longer Christmas presents. Need to find better hiding spots :)

No comments: