Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful for a short week!

It is a short week and I am SO glad about that! Today is my last day then I am off for the rest of the week. SO excited about quality family time and lots of awesome food. Not to forget ALL the amazing blessings in our life and how much we have to be thankful for. I never want to take any of it for granted and really try not to.
Im really getting into the holiday spirit! Im ready to Christmas shop and get decorations up! I am so excited to watch Hannah during the holidays this year. I have a feeling she is still going to be a little scared of Santa but that's to be expected. She is my cautious, little observer. But once she is comfortable, WATCH OUT! :)
What has been going on lately- we are still doing well with potty training...we have our moments but overall Im so proud of her. Sometimes she hops right on and other times it takes a bit of convincing. She's only in it for the skittles :) One funny story- last night she STOOD over her potty and told me she was going to potty like Liam and James. OH MY! Jeremy says, they need to close the bathroom door at daycare, lol! That girl keeps us laughing thats for sure!
Owen, my sweet boy is just that. Sweet as ever. He is sitting up so well and really hates laying down for any reason other than sleeping. He loves sitting up to play and isnt too fond of the bouncy seat anymore. He has things to see! He is still so smiley and sweet but still waking once in the middle of the night. Last night he made it until 4 am so that was nice. Better than 1 am!
Im so looking forward to a nice 5 day break and celebrating with our loved ones. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Getting to know eachother better!

First bath together- Im sure there will be many more! Of course, Hannah thought she was helping by pouring water all over his head!

Told you she loves to cuddle him!!

My new fav thing to make- Hannahs skirts! So easy & so many awesome fabrics to choose from!!

No comments: