Friday, November 23, 2012

Thankful, everyday.

I'm so thankful for all we have been blessed with. Not just on Thanksgiving, but everyday. I do love Thanksgiving because we get to celebrate our thankfulness with family but I'm so thankful every single day. Having kids really puts alot in to perspective & I'm just thankful I have two happy & healthy children. Sometimes things in this world can just be so sad & heartbreaking & we never know what is our future. So today- be thankful for your family, health, job, shelter & food. There are so many people who have no idea what they might eat next. That breaks my heart. I don't ever want to take the little things for granted.
Our Thanksgiving was so nice. It was a beautiful day!! We took a family walk, hung out in our pj's all morning then headed to my moms. We had family in from California so it was great to spend time with them. The food & company were great!! We did not make it out into the Black Friday madness- however there was a Barbie jeep for hannah that was tempting me!!

My precious little Turkeys!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: