Wednesday, March 13, 2013

crazy town.

To say things are crazy is an understatement. From the moment we get up (which is sometimes at like 3:30 in the morning when Hannah wakes and decides she wants to sleep in MY bed with me and Owen, then proceeds to cry when I say no and wakes my mom up and ends up in bed with her and my dad) Its AWESOME. So things are crazy to say the least. We get up early, shuffle two kids out the door work all day, pick up the kids and start the night time chaos. My mom and I literally feel like we run a marathon but dont end up going anywhere. We take 2 steps forward and usually end up about 6 steps back. Its crazy. I know my parents are relishing every crazy moment but its overwhelming to say the least. Hurricane Hannah makes her presence known in every single room. Its nothing out of the ordinary to hear my dad say...Owen dont chew on those cords or Hannah put those scissors down (actually she is REALLY good with scissors, except when she put them up to her hair and said, I cut my hair?!?! NOOOOOOOO!!! So as long as we all make it out in one piece and give my parents their house back we will all be happy!
Anyways- whats my point. We have no time to ourselves. We dont get a free moment to ourselves ever. When I finally get down for the night sometimes Im even too tired to talk to Jeremy. So I have not had a chance to post like I would have liked to. The to do list is LONG! TWO WEEKS from today is my last day of work. Its kind of crazy. After mornings like this morning I am MORE than ready. Im ready for less structure and more free time with my sweet babies. Im excited about playgrounds, spending alot of time outside, cooking and baking with them. Im sad about alot of things but Im going to take advantage of this awesome opportunity we have been given.
This post was suppose to include house pictures but Ill save that for another post. Maybe two in one day! A few pics lately....
 They LOVE eachother. Melts my heart.
 Yes, this happened. Its madness :)
 103 fever means sleeping in a diaper!
 Back to the doctor...
Im SO ready for this!!!

It also seems as though my sweet Owen cannot catch and a break and is always catching something. He had a 103 fever around 3 am on Sunday morning so Sunday night I decided it was time for urgent care- they said he had ear infections again. I started to ask my ENT for our money back but it just didnt add up because they werent draining. So I kept him home Monday- he had another 102.5 fever and was MISERABLE. It broke my heart. Then Tuesday I took him back to school and he was still so miserable so I got him in to the pediatrician who said it was not ear infections and was actually strep or a viral throat infection. He is already on an antibiotic so we will just finish that out and hope he doesnt get sick for 2 more weeks and we can get in some nicer weather. He's not eating and just plain miserable :( Im hoping he doesnt get all this stuff when we are home. But I dont mind all the sweet cuddling!!

No comments: