Monday, March 4, 2013

Questions for my 3 year old.

I asked Hannah these same questions back in November before she turned 3 just to see what her answers were. I was surprised that some of her answers didnt change now that she is 3- but she is still funny as ever!

What is your full name: Hannah Elizabeth Adkins
How old are you: 3
What is your favorite color: Pink and Blue and Purple
What are your favorite toys: Owen's toys (seriously could not make that up!)
What is your favorite fruit: apples
What is your favorite tv show: Mickey Mouse
What is your favorite animal: Doggies & Bunnies
What is your favorite book: Old McDonald had a Farm
Who is your best friend: James
What is your favorite drink: Milk
What is your favorite thing to do outside: play baseball
What is your favorite thing to take to bed: My My (her bunny)
What do you want to be when you grow up: a ghost (same answer as last time!)
What is your favorite meal for dinner: Oatmeal
What is your favorite number: H (she really does know her numbers...not sure on this one!)
What is your favorite song: Old McDonald had a Farm
Who is your favorite teacher in the Busy Bee Room: Ms Washington
What is your favorite thing to do in the Busy Bee Room: Play with toys

This girl gets funnier every day! Today I asked her why she was being sassy and she told me, "because I need to." Wow! Everyday with Hannah is a new, unpredictable adventure! But we love it!

Lately she is into putting on shows...we do magic shows every night. Some nights we do dancing shows but it always consists of her dragging out every toy, book, blanket and stuffed animal she owns. Its quite the scene! My sister and I put on shows like it was our job, so she gets it honest :)

No comments: