Tuesday, March 26, 2013

our going away party

We celebrated our big move with family and friends on Saturday night. There is no doubt we have so much love and support. As hard as it is for everyone to say goodbye, especially our families they are the ones who are right by our side telling us this is the best for us. Even as painful as it is. We laughed, we cried (ok...I cried!) we told funny stories and just enjoyed the company of people we have truly spent years and years with. High school friends, old college roomates, former co-workers, grandparents, sisters and brothers, everyone you can think of! We had a great time. The sun was shining, the day was warmer than it had been and it was the first night Jeremy and I have really had a night out since way before Owen was born. We really enjoyed ourselves! Saying goodbye to my little brother was the hardest goodbye to date. I feel like he is one of my children!


























No comments: